Cycling Memes and Jokes

They have a women version… but the tire situation would probably be the same

I don’t think either of us are in the market right now.
But I like talking bikes…

Liv added the Alight to their lineup, which exactly what I needed…

… but whatever the Devote looks the business. I wanted it to be easy to store it on the wall (unlike her 50lb(!!!) old bike), so it’s rolling on my carbon 650 gravel wheels, I put a GRX 1x crank on it, and a light MtB bar. I think we’re at 20lb now.
Funny for me, she asked for the seat post lower and it’s bottomed out. She also likes to ride with her hands in the middle, with great effort I put a cross lever on it, which after cutting down the bars she doesn’t use.

2 Likes

75 Likes

21 Likes

29 Likes

60 Likes

I dont[quote=“simon-trimon, post:4748, topic:8480, full:true”]
I took my British girlfriend back to Australia one September. We went for a run and I got swooped first, told her just to leg it out of the danger zone and i would explain later. She turned around to check why and absolutely shat herself seeing a magpie approach at eye level!
[/quote]

I dont get it. We have Magpie’s in Canada. No issues.

I know you’re Canadian, so it’s probably not in your nature, but this definitely calls for an Australian joke, especially in the memes and jokes thread!

I think that the birds they call magpies in Australia are a completely different species to European (and I suspect North American) magpies.

As is typical for Australia, their versions of animals are either degenerate, deadly or both.

:blush:

16 Likes

Canadian

Australian

Maybe this proves that Canadians are nicer people. (other than me that is!) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah. “Our” magpie is Pica pica. No idea what the vicious Aussie one is.

1 Like

Ineos’ secret training plan revealed… TrainerRoad sweet spot!

(No idea if this is the same Dave B but it made me smile)

15 Likes

Looks like they made racing weight :joy:

1 Like

Me: I can’t wait for the Covid supply issues to end and have bikes go on sale.

The sale:

60 Likes

Honestly, the Australian one just looks mean.

3 Likes

Australian animals are either ridiculously cute or ridiculously terrifying. There’s no middle ground.

For every quokka, there’s an Eastern brown snake. For every koala, there’s a cassowary. For every numbat, there’s a saltwater crocodile.

7 Likes

TR Legacy Pricing discussion has new users be like…

33 Likes

@Nate_Pearson hot in the forum about legacy pricing being like

…and i’m done. Sorry, I couldn’t hold back the memes anymore.

13 Likes

Also from Specialized…

By “save big”, they no doubt mean at least three cents per bike :joy:

14 Likes

“…and i’m done. Sorry, I couldn’t hold back the memes anymore.”

wait, one more…

6 Likes