Cycling Memes and Jokes

The clock is unnecessary.

12 Likes

Yup, they just need a destination (finish line) :wink:

No, I just need a distinction (finish line). The other party doesn’t need to even be aware of it.

9 Likes

Cat6 4lyfe!

6 Likes

How many first-to-the-gate subway races have I won because of complacent competition?

3 Likes

14 Likes

30 Likes

That is SO wrong!

But funny for sure.

1 Like

I’ve never understood this behavior. It’s a global phenomenon as well. It’s happened to me in the USA, various European and Asian countries. Each time, I look around to see if there is a hidden camera and think to myself WTF?! Seriously what person does this?

3 Likes

11 Likes

And PAY US money to join the team to buy the required and over priced “team kit”

5 Likes

New highway code rules stop pedestrians and cyclists being smashed by cars are coming into force in the UK. Daily (hate) Mail readers are furious. If anyone outside of the UK needs clarification the Daily Nazi is a steaming pile of redacted that only exists to rile it’s bigoted readers up.

18 Likes

What are the new rules?

1 Like
1 Like

Space overtaking, rules for pedestrian safety crossing side roads, hierarchy of safety for road users. All of which (call me cynical) will mean precisely zero in stopping close passes.

1 Like

The perceived risk of dents and scratches from hitting cyclists and pedestrians have a lot more impact in the minds of most drivers than any highway code wording.

Dents and scratches on the driver’s car, just to be clear.

1 Like

to be fair,
Cleaning blood and repairing a broken glass, broken headlights, maybe some body work… is not easy, not cheap. Its my car man… dont you care about MY feeling?

/s

After reading the article… for some reason… the headlines read very similar to some American “news” channel/websites…

6 Likes

I’ve ordered a few bike parts from AliExpress before. So, this hits home.

20 Likes

51 Likes

Nah…not even that… I just need to pass the unaware rider that has no idea he in on a race.

4 Likes