Cycling Memes and Jokes

Thats sounds like the exact same story as my LBS! (Also a specialized dealer).
Last year they tried to become a BMC dealer and BMC told them no, because they had hard time fulfilling orders with current stocking dealers!

I think at the point mostly cheaper mass produced bikes are the one selling at LBS
If you want a higher end…has to be DTC or willing to wait.

1 Like

My buddy just got a P1 Emonda with eTap AXS on it and the only reason he only had a 4 month wait is because SRAM has more supply than Shimano (I won’t go into my theories as to why that is)

Another one was looking at a custom painted Orbea Orca with Ui2 and was told he could have it early next year.

/non-Meme rant

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1617765693403

43 Likes

Credit: @dunstonfromdunstonchecksin posted by cat3memes on IG

likes ipa (gross) :joy::rofl:

34 Likes

In their next move, the UCI is going to ban peeing on the side of the road. You either have to hold it or wear a diaper. No waste whatsoever!

1 Like

RE: UCI banning peeing. That’s obvious, that’s why they don’t want you to throw the empty bottles away. You need to keep the empty bottles to pee into, amazon style, and then drop them off at the litter zones.

10 Likes

34 Likes

Ouch. If you watch closely you can see that his front wheel falls off. I bet he forgot to tighten his QR.

1 Like

26 Likes

Eeek. Yeah… a good lesson for sure. And he managed to take them all out! Looks like most of them landed fairly clean, so that’s good. Glad no one got super hurt…

1 Like

Held onto the bottle longer than the bike.

He didn’t want to get DQ’d for littering

8 Likes

26 Likes

54 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Could be said about our toys (bikes).

22 Likes

35 Likes

24 Likes

Saw this on an entirely unrelated fb page, but I think it works.

4 Likes