Do carbs stop you from burning fat, why TSS doesn’t increase linearly, how to plan and recover from a training camp and more in Episode 266 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode:
- Live Ramp Test Recap
- Why TSS doesn’t increase linearly
- Do carbs stop you from burning fat?
- How to plan and recover from a training camp
- Training slow cadence for climbing
- LIVE Group Ramp Test – Round 4
- The Chase: An Inside Look at What It Takes to Be The Best
- Regulation of Lipolysis in Adipocytes
- Narrative Review: The Role of Leptin in Human Physiology: Emerging Clinical Applications
- Athletes: Fit but Unhealthy?
- Hyperinsulinemia: An Early Indicator of Metabolic Dysfunction
- The Forgotten Role of Glucose Effectiveness in the Regulation of Glucose Tolerance
- High Oxidative Capacity Due to Chronic Exercise Training Attenuates Lipid-Induced Insulin Resistance
- Blood Glucose Levels of Subelite Athletes During 6 Days of Free Living