Orange Seal Off-Road’s Hannah Finchamp joins us again for a deep dive into the relationships of glucose, insulin, and workout intensity to know how you can prioritize health and performance as an endurance athlete.
We’re looking forward to this one! Tune in live Thursday morning at 8:00am Pacific.
Youtube Live Video:
Topics Covered in This Episode
- Intro 0:12
- What happens when our bodies eat sugar? 5:21
- How does insulin work? 8:38
- How does activity affect insulin? 15:52
- Are high-carb endurance athletes at risk of becoming diabetic? 20:30
- Data-driven ways to plan meal timing 50:59
- Hannah’s tips for bike choice 1:30:40
- A pro’s guide to chaotic race starts 1:35:59
- Live questions and answers 1:53:54
Resources Mentioned in This Episode