Calendar options

I’ll add a wish list item too as @PaulDFraser’s great idea. Please could we export to Outlook (other calendars also I guess) and time as well as date as I tend to do my fallow day/lighter rides early pre breakfast after a monstering the night before.

Another one - I would like to be able to use some custom workouts I’ve created. I can do that manually but pulling them in from my own “sandbox area” would be another nice to have.

As I say no hurry just wish list for release 2.0

1 Like

It would also be useful to be able to add time to swims and distance to runs. As we would be adding our own TSS estimate this wouldn’t affect any calculations?
Thanks.

No optional workout exactly other than naming it “optional” (which wouldn’t work for TR workouts).

You can get TR kits now! No swag though.

Any plans to be able to adjust the start week of a training plan? The reason I ask is this: I completed a plan, but still have a few races left for the year. Next race was exactly 4 weeks after the end of the plan, so I am repeating the last 4 weeks of the specialty phase in order to maintain, then get a bit of a taper before race day.

When I imported the plan to the calendar, I had to go through and delete all the workouts from the first 4 weeks that I am going to skip and then move the last half up manually in the calendar. It works just fine, but being able to select that I’m starting the plan at week 5 and having the calendar update accordingly would be pretty slick. Maybe I’m just missing it somewhere and didn’t take enough time to figure it out.

As a side note - the calendar is cooler than I was thinking it would be! Nice work fellas.

It it possible to easily copy workouts or annotations in Calendar?

Say I want to put a race in every Tuesday - It would be great to be able to either drag the first race and hold control key to copy it to the next week, or an option in the box to copy workout to… date

The same could work for rest day annotations

Yes, we’re going to add that feature. Upcoming features are listed on this post: TrainerRoad Calendar has Launched! - List of upcoming features! - #2 by dr3do

Yes, we are going to add that feature. Upcoming features are listed here: TrainerRoad Calendar has Launched! - List of upcoming features! - #2 by dr3do

:muscle:

Calendar looks very cool, though I can’t see my training phase history like before. Use to eb able to see that I did SSB1 then SSB2 then Build then Speciality then… Is there a way to see that summary/history again?

Thanks for always ensuring your system is top notch!

Yes, we’re going to add the ability to see past plans on the calendar (both in the TSS graph and on the calendar). That feature is listed here: TrainerRoad Calendar has Launched! - List of upcoming features! - #2 by dr3do

1 Like

Knew I should have read more of the forum posts!

Cheers

AMAZING! Thank you. :+1:

Favourite Calendar feature - auto skipping of trainerroad workouts with ‘outdoor’ rides synced on that day

Hi Nate,
Thanks for the quick reply. After getting my plan back in order and the promise of a progress bar I am quite happy with the new feature.

Only thing missing for me would be an autobump feature where if you dont complete the next workout in line in your plan, every workout within the plan or subsequent plans are moved one spot over. This needs to be optional of course, as not everybody would want this, but it would be the old plan logic applied to the calendar.

As this is not my native language, just a quick example. My next workout in my plan is Carson on saturday. If i was to do a different one or non at all, Carson should be moved to monday and Eclipse from monday to wednesday and so on.

Thanks again,
Jay

3 Likes

Jay, you are so insightful! The “bump” is coming but in a slightly different manner than you’re suggesting :slight_smile:.

I can’t say more!! :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Hi Nate

I haven’t got the three dots on my Calendar… Running latest Chrome on Windows 10 - Have you had any problems with the coding on Chrome?

I’ve sent a support request.
Wonder if anyone else has had the same??

Check out future weeks where you have activities. They dots today only show up if you have something on those weeks. We’re going to change that so you always see the dots, but the options inside are greyed out if you can’t do them. We think that will reduce confusion.

Ah… My bad, thought it’s for changing weeks around and correcting. I’m not running a plan of sorts - so wanted something that’s gonna be released in the future

Cheers bud :wink:

Being able to see projected/actual ATL represented in the calendar would be useful when you are reorganizing or supplementing the plans. Along with some guidelines if you are going deeper than is normally advised.

We’ve got plans to do this without using the ATL metric. We think ALT/TSB is a little too far down the power hole for the majority of users. We think we can get a better result (am I fresh, am I going too deep) a different way.

1 Like