Hear from Rob Belsom on how he made big fitness gains through consistent structured training on TrainerRoad, how he fits in his training around family and a busy work schedule, how he tackles massive bike packing events with low volume training and more in Episode 019 of The Successful Athletes Podcast.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Balancing training with family and a busy work schedule
- Why structured training works for Rob
- Tracking your workout nutrition to keep your fitness progressing
- Why taking notes on your rides will help your motivation
- Working on skills to be a faster cyclist
- Rob’s tips for people new to cycling and structured training