Doug Moore raised his FTP by 41 watts with TrainerRoad while training for a multi-day 415 mile ride across the state of Utah, all while being a busy father of 5 with a demanding career and a farm to take care of. Doug’s ability to balance all of these things and how he and made low volume training work for ultra endurance is super insightful and inspiring.
Topics Covered in This Episode
- How Doug trains with a busy schedule
- How Doug raised his FTP 41w using TrainerRoad
- Why Doug picked a low-volume training plan to prepare for ultra-endurance racing
- What changes Doug had to make to his training after getting injured
- What Doug learned riding across the state of Utah