About that Thing Two

For those who follow Nate, John e DCray on Strava, it’s not really “misterious”.
They are doing the same workouts starting at the same time. So thats that.

1 Like

So why does Nate say nobody has mentioned the correct feature yet??? Can you imagine how excited he is reading all this speculation!

1 Like

Where have you seen this?

I just hope the new feature is as exciting as the forum anticipation has been!

1 Like

Adaptive workouts = thing 1?
Group workouts = thing 2?
Something like INSCYD = thing 3?

IMO, #3 would be the most valuable of these.

But all innovation is good. Keep building the feature set :+1:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like
1 Like

This is all too well being lined up for April fools. Just saying.

1 Like

Today is March 30… and I think they have calendars in Reno :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

What is the best of all options for monitoring these announcements ? Twitter, Instagram, Youtube? I want to get it while it’s hot :smiley:

Simply building the climax for a day or so.

I’m sure he means noone has mentioned what they hinted at in the podcast, rather than guessing ‘thing 2’ at any point - I’m sure someone has got it with the number of posts here

2 Likes

Maybe - guess we’ll all find out soon!

Hopefully, I’ve been checking and rechecking for 8 hours :smile:

1 Like

What’s clear here is that we really are what @dcrainmaker called cult-like followers lol and we’re like the nerds that speculate over the plots of the next comic book film!

6 Likes

it is today

I am sure it is group workouts based on recent Strava for @Nate_Pearson @Bryce. This will be awesome as in my past life I have used zwift group workouts.

If this is the case they need to implement a system to have connected friends as the current system via the teams tab on TR is not a solution. I am looking forward to it whatever it is.

Shoot me now, I missed that part :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Well DCRainmaker said he’d "love to see TrainerRoad figure out how to increase their social interaction on the platform for those that want it. Whether it be recorded workouts by a handful of coaches, or ways for users to interact with each other."

So thats where my money is :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I suspect that it is ‘self-altering’ workouts. Both @Nate_Pearson and @Jonathan have been uploading ‘broken’ or non-conforming workouts to strava recently

2 Likes

this is painfully true :joy: :joy:

1 Like