Sloane Tilley used TrainerRoad to recover from being hit by a car and raised her FTP by 34 watts. Tune in to learn how she returned to training after multiple surgeries and a head injury, how she manages fear from her accident, and how she trained to come back even stronger.
Topics Covered in This Episode
- Getting started in Triathlon at University of North Carolina
- How Sloane trained while working on her PhD
- Sloane’s horrific accident
- How Sloane battled disordered eating during recovery
- What Sloane did to stay motivated during a multi-year recovery
- How Sloane used TrainerRoad to come back even stronger!
- How Sloane keeps her training on track with a busy schedule