Join us Thursday, January 14 for a livestream of Episode 293 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
We’ll cover how quickly you lose fitness and how quickly it comes back, if you get better at recovering as your training experience increases, how to improve your mental relationship with cycling and much more.
Tune in live on YouTube at 8:00am Pacific, or catch the archive on your favorite podcast app.
Topics Covered in This Episode
- Coach Chad’s 2021 New Year’s Resolutions
- Do you get better at recovering with more training experience?
- How to win short TTs
- Why riding singletrack can be surprisingly tricky
- How to balance interval training with skills training
- The Science of Getting Faster podcast
- Should you do long rides on the weekends?
- How to fuel during threshold intervals?
- What to do if you’ve failed a ramp test
- How much do you have to train to maintain fitness?
- Does fitness actually come back quickly?
- How to give and receive feedback as an athlete
- How to improve your mental relationship with sport