Training and planning tips to reach peak fitness at your goal event, how to build your FTP and increase endurance for long efforts, techniques to manage a high training load and more in Episode 258 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- How to properly setup your training plan for peak fitness at your goal event
- The physiological differences between cycling vs running
- Tips to get started riding and training indoors on rollers
- How to use cycling as a replacement for swim training when pools are closed
- Tips to find terrain for Outside Workouts when living in a city
- How to build your FTP and increase endurance for long efforts
- When to push through the pain and train more vs when to rest
- How to manage your workout schedule if the training load is too high
- Tips to position your device for good posture while riding and training indoors
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Post