What to do when you miss a workout, Garmin data fields you need for racing, and when should you have a recovery drink & more. All of this and more in Episode 133 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
Topics covered in this episode
- TrainerRoad CX Nationals Athlete Panel Event
- We’re hiring three software engineers! (Apply here)
- Why you should sync Strava and Garmin Connect to TrainerRoad
- Why your body build is not an excuse
- How to be a good racer when the odds are against you
- How triathletes can use road racing for training
- Does your trainer have too much resistance?
- What data fields you need to have on your Garmin
- How to adjust your training for missing a workout
- What to keep in mind when training twice per day
- How to properly calibrate a power meter
- How soon after a workout should you have a recovery drink?
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post