Ride Sync makes it easy to upload your TrainerRoad workouts to TrainingPeaks.
Ride Sync automatically uploads your TrainerRoad rides to your TrainingPeaks account. It’s super easy to use, and it helps you evaluate your performance for every TrainerRoad workout you do.
Ride Sync is available for every TrainerRoad workout. So whether you’re following a workout from one of Coach Chad’s cycling training plans or a workout you made with Workout Creator, you can upload your completed ride to TrainingPeaks.
Here’s how Ride Sync works:
- Log into TrainerRoad and access your Account Profile
- Select Ride Sync from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click Connect with TrainingPeaks and enter your TrainingPeaks account information
- Authorize TrainerRoad to access your TrainingPeaks account
You can also upload a past ride you may have done before you linked your TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad accounts.
- Open the workout you’d like to Sync to TrainingPeaks
- Click the TrainingPeaks icon at the bottom of the screen
- Enter your TrainingPeaks account information (if this is your first time uploading a TrainerRoad ride)
Ride Sync has been available for a while now, but we think it’s really important and something you’ll love. So, we’re spreading the news again 🙂
Ready to start training? Check out one of TrainerRoad’s cycling training plans to get started today.