Make all your indoor cycling workouts count when you sync TrainerRoad with Strava.
TrainerRoad’s Ride Sync automatically uploads your workouts to your Strava account. It’s super easy to use, and it helps you keep track of all the rides you do — on the trainer or on the road. From keeping tabs on your total mileage to competing with friends, every mile you ride indoors with TrainerRoad will count.
Ride Sync works with every workout you do. So whether you’re following one of Coach Chad’s cycling training plans or a workout you made with Workout Creator, you can upload to it Strava.
Here’s how Ride Sync works:
- Log into TrainerRoad and access your Account Profile.
- Select Ride Sync from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click Connect with Strava and enter your Strava account information.
- Authorize TrainerRoad to access your Strava account.
You can also upload a past ride you may have done before you linked your Strava and TrainerRoad accounts.
- Select the workout you’d like to Sync to Strava.
- Click the Strava icon from the options on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter your Strava account information (if this is your first time uploading a TrainerRoad ride).
Strava has quickly become a staple for cyclists around the world. Ride Sync has been available for awhile now, but we think it’s really important and something you’ll love — especially with winter around the corner. So, we’re spreading the news again 🙂
Already using TrainerRoad and Strava? Join our team on Strava to sync up with other TrainerRoad athletes.