Training and pacing tips for your first century, tips to find the optimal bike fit for power and aerodynamics, how to stay dedicated on your diet for consistent weight loss and more in Episode 254 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Ramp Tests are coming to Group Workouts!
- Training your strengths vs weaknesses
- Training and pacing tips for your first century
- How to properly pace a climb to be fast and efficient
- Optimal bike fits for power and aerodynamics
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com