Chloe Woodruff is an Olympian, multi-time National Champion and bonafide legend in the cross-country mountain biking space. As the owner and manager of the Stans-Pivot Pro Team, she has a unique perspective and set of responsibilities that provide a ton of learning opportunities for us.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Chloe’s pre-race dinner of choice
- How to get better sleep the night before a race
- Chloe’s morning routine
- Best pre-race breakfast
- Pre-Race warmup routines
- Pre-riding tips
- Why you should practice your starts
- Mental tips to “get in the zone”
- How Chloe balanced training and studying at university
- Chloe’s favorite places to ride
- Chloe’s favorite post-win indulgence
- The one thing Chloe wishes she did more of in her early years as a pro
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post