Withings (Nokia) Body + Scales

Just got these and noticed some strange behaviour in the synchronisation with other apps. I have the health mate app synchronising with myfitnesspal, training peaks and apple health. The bodyfat % that the scale and health mate display is correctly displayed in apple health. However it is consistently 0.9% lower in myfitnesspal and training peaks. Which seems very, very odd. I know these are popular scales on here s does anyone else see this behaviour? Thanks

It has been happening with me syncing to training peaks as well the last few days, super annoying.

1 Like

Today it sync’d the correct bodyfat but wrong weight! Training Peaks suggest they just display what they are sent from the API - but it’s correct in Apple Health so I would assume that uses the same API? Withings haven’t got back to me yet…

I’ve noticed the same on TP the last few days. I’ve raised a support ticket and waiting on a response.

Got a reply from Withings which was to make sure my height and sex settings in all the apps matched! I did have cm in one and ft in in another so have changed them to match now. Will see what happens with tomorrows weigh in then

1 Like

Thanks, ill give that a try and see what happens tomorrow. Although I am pretty sure its the same in both already. It was off again for me this morning, 73kg vs 73.3 and fat mass was off by .5%.

Same with me - profiles match and still the weight and body fat are off

1 Like

Off again today, double checked the profiles as well and they both match. I have messaged Training Peaks but am still waiting to hear back.

Got a response from Withings - they found the bug and will release an update “in the near future”

2 Likes

Awesome! Just saw this, glad to hear it is being updated.

Seems to be fixed for me, todays weigh in updated correctly on trainingpeaks.

1 Like