I’m currently in sustained power build and my weekend workouts for this weekend were Elephants +4 (6X6 @108%) and Tray mountain (3X20 @90%).
Today I did a crit, missed an important split in the race and dragged a group around for the remaining 30mins, so SS/ threshold work. Link
Tomorrow I have a 25mile 3-up TTT scheduled in but the weather forecast here means it may well be cancelled due to high winds.
The question is of the 2 work outs above which should I do tomorrow if my event is cancelled.