What's your least favorite TrainerRoad workout? Why?

Keeler Needle is a
Killer.
https://www.trainerroad.com/cycling/workouts/1495-keeler-needle

I’m going to have to say Pettit and other similar workouts. The time goes by so incredibly slow during those workouts and I never feel accomplished at the end.

I agree. Whenever I can weather and schedule permitting I replace Pettit with commuting to the office or a ski day.

I completely agree here, just did Denali +1 (4x6m @ 110% to 112% FTP) and thought it was one of the worst experiences of my life. Mount Foraker +1 is on my schedule next week which is 5x5 @ 110% to 112% FTP. On paper it doesn’t sound that bad, but these 5 to 6 minutes VO2 efforts are brutal…jacked heart rate and burning legs. Would take Spanish Needle any day over these.

I never end up riding this easy outside. There is a benefit to this ride. It was discussed on a recent podcast as well.

I have a dumb trainer, so anything with constant ramps is a pain. Workouts like Carpathian Peak and especially ones like Basin. At some point I need to shift and all semblance of a rhythm I had going disappears.

Keeler Needle is not terrible because it is hard, it’s terrible because the KICKR doesn’t keep up with the power change, then won’t back off when the interval tops out. stop pedaling for 30 seconds and it comes back. I had one interval where it actually stopped almost correctly (mid-interval of the second set). it is also set up for the first three as a single time period, so I suspect that may be part of the problem. I’ve sent a ticket in for it, and now I find myself looking for that link to see what other rides look like by other riders.