What's your "19 Minute Song"?

I Think I like it - Fake Blood

1 Like

I don’t believe you. :lying_face:

3 Likes

First time I’ve been Rick Rolled with the written word.

Well played. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Found my new 19 today:

Ah, the '70’s…

1 Like

Into the Unknown, as performed by Panic! at the Disco.

3 Likes

Genesis - Supper’s Ready

1 Like

#dadlife

Know Your Enemy is exactly 5 minutes long. Cue it up after 15 minutes, and I just have to get through to the last “ALL OF WHICH ARE AMERICAN DREAMS” and I’ve beaten my last FTP.

10 Likes

I’m a huge fan of “Name of the Game” by the Crystal Method. When that song hits I always feel like I’m in a movie montage.

1 Like

For me, it changes all the time. But here are a few songs that make the 19-minute cut:

The White Buffalo - Rocky
Taio Cruz - Hangover (I admit this is a weird one. No idea why it has that “get it done” effect on me)
Whitechapel - Tremors
Demon Hunter - Lifewar
In Flames - Enter Tragedy
In Flames - Ropes

2 Likes

Smack my b*itch up/ Poison - The Prodigy

12 Likes
4 Likes

Weirdly enough I’m quite partial to more chilled out songs during particularly tough moments.

3 Likes

Please Hammer Don’t Hurt EM!

1 Like

15 Minute Mark, Here I Go Again- Whitesnake
19m30 or so, when previous song finishes, One Way or Another-Blondie

I usually play Slipknot - Antennas to Hell from the start and try make it through Disasterpiece. Children of Bodom - Are you dead yet is another good one and it’s disgusting but lord knows limp bizkit has done the job for me - what can I say? I’m a child of the 90’s :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::metal:

6 Likes

Eminem - 'Till I Collapse. The first minute is slow and very quite so you might wanna start it a minute earlier than normal, but once it kicks in I find it has a perfect tempo to set my breathing to and the song itself is just adrenaline pumping.

9 Likes

Pantera, Walk.
It is so insanely powerful.
Also Pantera, 13 steps to nowhere will do the trick for me

5 Likes

U can’t touch this. Which comes straight after eye of the tiger :smiley:

:cheese: central.

4 Likes

Either:
Double Tap by Ministry
Beast and the Harlot - Avenged Sevenfold

It has to be a fast song and ideally needs a key change in there to really push me on when I start flagging

2 Likes