What workout did you do today? (2018/2019)

Galena.

2 Likes

Easy outdoors Sunday ride for me - winters closing in though :frowning:

Tallac + 4

https://www.trainerroad.com/career/trpnhntr/rides/41953250-tallac-4

Feels good to be done week 5 of SSBHV, need this recovery week

2 Likes

Geiger +1 followed by half of West Vidette -1 to spin the legs out a bit longer. Looking forwards to a nice easy final week of SSB I next week after this 628 TSS week.

2 Likes

I did Eclipse. The third time 20min interval is mentally challenging :upside_down_face: but completed and felt great afterwards image

5 Likes

A long 4hr Baxter edit I put together with a film and a few episodes to round the week off. Fully fasted.

Muscular endurance is coming along nicely from some upper-end SweetSpot work and I felt surprisingly fresh from yesterdays ride.

TickR needed a nudge today. Stopped to pee for 60 seconds 90 mins in :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

Epic

Iā€™m just getting back into running after a number of years off. Iā€™m doing the run/walk technique now that Iā€™m getting older :blush:

1 Like

Geiger. Nothing fancy as Iā€™ve had a couple of good outdoor rides this weekend and needed to top off the TSS.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I did this oneā€¦ palisideā€¦ was sure half way through first interval I could do itā€¦ but battled through and completed it

3 Likes

:open_mouth: strong

image000000

Eclipse

3 Likes

Clark.

Itā€™s a good one for practicing TT starts.

3 Likes

Clark looks like it might be easy due to the relatively low if, but those 200% sprints will sneak up on you later in the day.

Iā€™ve got this one this weekend - Really not looking forwards to it haha

Gibbs for me this morning. First one in the third week of traditional base.

Just finished eclipse was supposed to have done it yesterday, but due to a bit too much alcohol night before started it yesterday and abortedā€‹:weary::nauseated_face:. So did it today after work much better but still knackered.
On a separate note how do post an activity on forum?
Cheers

2 Likes

Carson for me tonight. Went well, really enjoying the SS workouts of recent

2 Likes

What format do you want it to show?

You could screenshot your Strava, or possibly use snipping tool to get a copy from your trainer road account. You could also link the ride from either if you wanted to do that