What workout did you do today? (2018/2019)

Mount Foraker had to turn it down 3% for last interval

1 Like

I did Brassfield, I mentally struggle after an hour on the trainer.

1 Like

Was planned to do AM weights + PM Clark, but that thing called life… Switched with tomorrow’s planned ride and did a fasted Beehive instead.

1 Like

Boarstone

2 Likes

You on an ERG trainer?

1 Like

Always on an erg (smart trainer) :wink:

1 Like

Virginia again for the last time this week. Finished her off properly with all the form sprints this time.

Straight into an easy 5 mile run with 6x100m strides and 6x12second uphill strides

@Chris_Giovagnoni * hands over comb and mirror *

1 Like

I’d hate to show you my dumb trainer yellow line! :persevere:

3 Likes

I lost a lot of sweat today with Black Hawk. 4x10min at 105%FTP with just 30 sec of “rest” inbetween.

It was the hardest workout at TR that I have do so far but it made my G&T taste even better afterwards :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Although juniper berries have great anti-oxidant qualities, I’ve never seen that on any post-ride nutrition list.

I like your style. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

It was indeed a juniper berry gin :wink: Normally I prefer a nice trappist beer from Belgium after my weekend workout but sometimes you have to go crazy :smiley:

2 Likes

McAdie completed today. Final 2 105% intervals really hurt, but pleased I got through them! :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to catch up on all the Kona content too

1 Like

Crossed Pendleton off the workout wishlist today:

3 Likes

Nice work, looks tough!

Sheesh!

1 Like

I’ll typically have some sort of workout every day. Not always a TR workout though.

Dumb trainer for me, but now with my third offseason plan getting going, I am noticing that the yellow line is much smoother than it used to be. Since I ride rollers, my butt just can’t handle riding for more than 15 minutes at a time in a stationary position so you’ll see some quick breaks on the steady state workouts. Since I’ve fallen a few times off my rollers, I’ll just take the piece of mind to take a quick mental break and grab a drink during the rest intervals.

Trying to do clark on those was kind of funny, since I can only hit the target watts in my big little combo at about 105 rpm, so I just focus on the power target instead of trying to do them as a true stomp.

4 Likes

It was a beautiful, albeit windy, day. I went outside on my good bike.

1 Like

i did leavitt + 2 today !

1 Like

Doing random workouts before sweet spot base starts in a few weeks. Did Charlotte today while starting the new season of Dare Devil.

1 Like