What PR did you hit today?

Extending out the Power Duration Curve… best in 3 years.

9 Likes

Not today, but Saturday. This might have been the point when I blasted by a mate. The profile look right but I can’t zoom in on my phone, it was just after a sharp downhill lead to an uphill. A 19s post op best.

At the other end there’s 2h5-25mins post op records too :+1:

1 Like

Drop two fingers in the center of screen and then spread fingers apart (left/right) to edges of screen.

1 Like

All-time sprint PRs from 10s to 26s. My peak power was about 10% lower, which I expected as I’ve not sprinted in about six weeks and I was on a trainer, but pretty happy setting those other marks on a season baseline test on the trainer!

5 Likes

20 Minute FTP test, PRs from 11 minutes to fourty-something.

Increased FTP by a percent, but I’m more proud of the after-workout ride with my 8 year old who managed to hold my wheel on the riverside limestone and two-track.

She’s finally learned to shift in both directions on her Claris 2x8… Still needs a reminder, but also has enough juice to get up anything in our neck of the woods as long as she’s not little-little. Little-middle works well.

4 Likes

Baseline testing Day 2: every PR from :57 to 1:20. Full gas 1:00 test, definitely hit the wall at about :55, so a bit of room to grow right off the bat!

5 Likes

Commemorative PR 24” box jumps because someday in 2021 I’m going to get to 30”

4 Likes

Lots of PRs today

4 Likes

Lol, an all time 3h 15min pr for me today on an outside version of Boarstone. I suspect I’ve been stronger but not had a power meter.

4 Likes

Another good day in the office with some good all time numbers.

4 Likes

Your set FTP seems to be way off :wink:

2 Likes

The problem is , every time I test, I get a number lower than I have it set and i struggle with a lot of workouts.
But, I think I may just move it up 5w or so :thinking:

Eee…you hold your “ftp” power for two hours :slight_smile: so basically you go for one hour and call it your FTP? At least your TSS will be more correct? :slight_smile: (sorry I am data nerd).

2 Likes

I’ve just looked, I have my ftp set higher on TP and TR than on strava. It is set to 220.
I think I will move it up a bit more (and remember to do it in strava fotvrides that are pushed across)
Cheers

But it is still a good set of PBs :grinning:

1 min - 770 watts

Pretty happy with it but definitely need to work on high power while on the trainer, I’m unable to stand up or just doesn’t feel comfortable yet.

8 Likes

My ramp test result in terms of power was flat, BUT I drank more deeply from the well of pain to get that result. Suffering counts for something too, right? I hit the biggest HR I’ve seen in some years. I’m okay with that, no loss at least.

2 Likes

90 minute PR on sunday… 249 watts. Weight also at a PR (well…since high school anyway) 180 lbs.

3 Likes

Hit a bunch of PR’s from 7:30 to 19:00 going up a local hill climb with some friends.
PB’d the climb by 2 minutes too. 12:17 according to Strava.

6 Likes

Stop posting your numbers, they are depressing me!!

Jk, 770 for 1 minute is beyond lifetime goal for me :flushed:

3 Likes

I expected it to be much higher given his 400W ftp.