What PR did you hit today?

Standing…good challenge would try this seated…

3 Likes

Another race start, another power PR. This 90 second effort beat both:

• that time I rode with a euro cyclocrosser, and
  • that other time I rode hills with a singlespeeder :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same here, nice tailwind yesterday and after 3 hours riding snagged a 2nd place trophy on a 1 mile at 26.4mph segment but that was a cheap one.

Earlier in the ride did a tempo effort on a longer tailwind segment with the top 10 owned by pro women during 2017 Tour of California (at 31+ mph):

Just 10-sec off my 2017 PR (another solo effort) when my FTP was higher and that day in 2017 had a stronger tailwind.

Doing a true tempo effort yesterday made that one feel like a PR, but maybe the PR goes to a favorable wind :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

The one hour mark for Ventoux KOM in Zwift is edging closer. 101 seconds to be shaven off.
This is a new indoor PB with 343W (345W NP) for 1:01:40 at 71kg (>4.8W/kg). Around 10W below my outdoor PB, but higher HR indoors.

7 Likes

Thank you for not entering the same races as me, in advance :joy:

Killer work and congrats as those are some BIG numbers :facepunch:t4:

4 Likes

Thanks.
I am not doing many Zwift races, so you should be fine :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well that 3hr pr didn’t last very long. Tacked on a few more watts today while doing my steady endurance riding

Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 9.25.14 AM

6 Likes

Is that because you were doing a 3hr massive downhill session? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(see grade!)

1 Like

Ha! It’s because I record the pedals on a headunit to get the dual power data since I use a variety of apps depending on the day.

1 Like

I hit a post op 17s best on what was a really relaxed ride beforehand.

It was so relaxed I came back and did my 2h TR session. It has quite a few supposed PB’s but it looks I got a lot of spikes halfway. I’ll need to edit them out.

2 Likes

Personal best for 3h PR during an ordinary workout.

6 Likes

Toping off a 743TSS/10h Training week. Baring my recovery ride on Thursday (51 minutes/ 24 TSS), that is 719TSS in under 9h30min. Which is the most intense week I’ve had so far.

4 Likes

Removed the power spikes from my TR ride (Eclipse +3) with www.fitfiletool.com . I lose the interval data but at least my records are correct. 20 post op pbs. 1:35:30-2h :+1:

3 Likes

I did 4 minute maxes during my lunch break. Traffic cut short my 3rd interval.
The second interval at 452W for 4:24 is a new PB for me, and also included 6.5W/kg for 4 Minutes. Very happy :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s great power congrats! :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Yesterday:

Today on trainer in garage (70 degrees):

• lowest average HR on 30 minute endurance interval (65% FTP)
  • lowest average HR on 92% sweet spot interval

Super pumped to see these all-time (low) heart rate PRs!

:metal:

5 Likes

new 20 mins power @217W

3 Likes

Yesterday I did my first proper 1 minute all out effort. Managed 681 watts (8.3w/kg) and I can safely say I’ll never do that again haha

5 Likes

I am not 100% convinced its valid as my power meter was dropping out and spiking last night. I ran my workout through fit file tools this morning and filtered out the spikes above 550w (the drop outs still remain).

Anyways after that I hit 3 all time records and 42 post op 2020 records. Reassuringly they are endurance records so hopefully one or two reduced spikes balance out with the drop outs and they are valid. 1h26-30 all time and 1h5-30 2020 records.

3 Likes

2x30 minute intervals on the road today. At least as challenging mentally as it is physically. Just over 5W/kg on the first and just under that on the second. Pretty happy… and pretty smoked.

6 Likes