What did you get for Christmas?

Can’t beat that!! Steals!

1 Like

My wife rides. Otherwise I get candy/cookies and winter wool socks which I also love.

2 Likes

Some new tires for the hardtail.

2 Likes

Not really al Christmas present but it arrived the 24th and first ride yesterday :slight_smile:

Scott Spark RC team

15 Likes

In the UK, got a Vacmaster air mover/fan! Surprisingly quiet for such a powerful unit!!

3 Likes

We all ride now - the 11yo had a bike, trainer, and a kit on her Xmas list. She got two of three… if I’m not getting a new bike, no one else is :innocent:

2 Likes

REI credit :tada:

2 Likes

It’s been a long time since I had a Jones to buy a MTB, but if I saw that bad boy on a shop floor, it would be almost impossible for me not to drop my CC.

Seriously good looking bike……super clean lines from the frame design and……lots of red. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I don’t get cycling stuff from family so I’m more than happy with the several pounds of coffee I received along with a 7 visit gift card to our local sauna house! Big recovery days planned soon! My son got multiple Lego sets and I got my partner some new flats pedals, baggie shorts, Giro helmet a really nice Kitsbow jersey, and a nice pack light wind breaker. She’s got her first off-road Tri targeted in 10 months and I hope the gifts inspire her training!

2 Likes

Sutro lites and free reign with the razor

6 Likes

A weighted blanket. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

From Nike’s 50% off sale to me!!

1 Like

So my wife lucked out: picked up her brand new Parlee Chebacco today. Way over biked, but she will enjoy it. Was able to get it setup with a flat bar

1 Like

Early Christmas present for me too. Grizl buddy :fist_right:t2::fist_left:t2:

13 Likes

Sweet :+1:t2:

Its not strictly for Christmas but I think you trump today’s gift.

2 Likes

Yip it’s a bottle opener :+1:

1 Like

What one?

Nice! That’s sweet looking.

That’s a great looking bike. I’d like to get another mountain bike, but wife might have me committed! I got myself one for Christmas maybe 10 years ago. Cannondale F4. I’ve not used it in a while, but wish I could get a new 29 or 27.

1 Like