Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2020

Starting a thread to list any BFCM deals for 2020

1 Like

Hoping there are some good deals out there. I saw Pearl Izumi has a 25% off. REI has some deals but not all are cycling specific.

Some deals here: Bike deals: Handpicked discounts for all aspects of your ride | Cyclingnews

1 Like

I am still waiting for the $99 power meter sale to happen. :wink:

15 Likes

Me too…

Pearl Izumi is offering 25% off… not bad.

1 Like

Wiggle Black Friday - Black Friday Deals | Black Friday Cycle, Run, Tri & Swim Sale | wiggle.com

Chain Reaction - Black Friday Deals  | Chain Reaction

Also, listing from cycling weekly: Best Cyber Monday bike deals 2021 | Cycling Weekly

3 Likes

Pactimo:

Just received 35% and 40% discounts on Storm+ thermal bib tights and 12 hour bibs.

5 Likes

Super happy with my Pactimo stuff

2 Likes

I’ve got 2 longish rides on the Alpine thermal bib tights and they rock. Love the outside mesh pockets. Unfortunately my size is already unavailable, so I pulled the trigger on the Storm+ thermal bib tights (35% off) which have an 8+ hour chamois (versus 6+ on Alpine) and more wet weather oriented but no mesh pocket (I suppose it would be somewhat useless in the rain…). Lots of winter riding in my future.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting all year hoping that We Are One Composites will have a sale on their wheels :rofl:

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

In the hunt for a new head unit, leaning towards the Garmin Edge 530 right now. Haven’t found a good deal on this yet, the 20% REI discount doesn’t work on it.
Anyone seen it for less than MSRP?

1 Like

Would anyone do me the immense favour of ordering some pactimo bibs and then shipping them on to Canada for me? It seems they don’t ship here themselves. I will of course pay the shipping cost. Ideally someone who is already putting in an order.

1 Like

Im also in vancouver and would like to join in on this!

Looking for the same thing. Best I have found so far is on campsaver.com. Hoping for something a bit better for Black Friday.

It doesn’t look like they ship to the UK, which is a shame. I only hear good things about their products on this forum.

Thank you :+1: :grinning:

It’s actually slightly ridiculous considering this:
https://www.pactimo.com/collections/on-sale/products/rally-cycling-canada-national-ascent-jersey-mens

Maybe a tweet to Pactimo, Rally, and Adam might be worth sending.

Amazon had the Edge 1030 on sale and I picked one up for $299 about a month ago. Keep an eye on DCRainmaker’s deals page.

1 Like

Couldn’t help myself grabbed a pair of Pactimo Ascent Vector bibs. Figure I can use these on the trainer and MTB since my original 2 pair of bibs from when I started riding 5 years ago have seen better days. Also have one of their jerseys and happy with it. Definitely a great time to try Pactimo if you’ve been on the fence