What Beer are you enjoying?

You can’t go wrong with BeaverTown

I enjoy their Neck Oil too

6 Likes

I like lager, Hoegaarden white beer, and Leffe beer.

Local’ish Brewery, Perth Ontario Canada, does a seasonal Pistachio Stout. Enjoying my last one until next November

6 Likes

Bearden Brewhouse Turbofan, west coast IPA in Knoxville, TN. I’d started to move away from IPAs, but this one is well done. Pairs nicely with a greasy burger with bacon and fries.

4 Likes

Was OK…but nothing that jumped out at you.

3 Likes

Finally managed to stop at Treehouse and get some of their beer (they have no distribution at all). Wow it’s good. Highly recommended if anyone finds themselves in central MA.

5 Likes

Perusing side 2 of the paper menu

while having yet another East of Nelson… decisions decisions

3 Likes

The Finer Things Club - Farmhouse Ale Saison with tastes of cloves (?) and it’s fantastic!

p.s. tried the Pineapple Grenade and it’s like White Claw but a LOT better! Or I’m just having too good of a time. But hey, it tasted great and my kids share their hard seltzers, hard kombuchas, Sojus, etc.

3 Likes

Favorite brewery…

6 Likes

Had a few of these when in Asheville NC a few weeks ago so brought several 6 packs home. Not the best sour, but pretty easy to put down a few and not feel full.

3 Likes

Tonight’s pint…

4 Likes

Fieldwork (local brewery down in Berkeley CA) IPA.

A really nice way to finish off a Sunday, although now there will definitely be no workout tonight.

6 Likes

IPA1A from 26 Degrees in FL…down here on business, but had the day off today. Nice 80 mile ride in the sun and warmth and this along with a good burger to cap the day.

4 Likes

The Eighth State Brewery, Two Tides sour in Greenville, SC. They call it a painkiller sour, and that is very much an accurate description of the taste.

4 Likes

I love this!

1 Like

I’m lucky enough to live 5 minutes from Trillium, incredibly good brewery.

3 Likes

Nice lighter ale

4 Likes

Did people give up beer for the summer? Damn bike riders and their w/kg fixation….

3 Likes

When in Texas….

You roll Lone Star style. Yesterday:

Yes it was Saturday. Friday IPA.

1 Like

And tonight I picked up Half Life Hazy IPA from Manhattan Project Beer Company of Dallas:

The Trader Joe’s Fort Worth (404) shopper helped pick it out. Great suggestion. Hazy with some pine notes. Yum.

Dallas beer in a Fort Worth glass. My metro mashup. Half-life of first glass? 2 minutes. Long day, getting old sucks because your elders are old and frail. Ever spend 4+ hours at ER catching up with your aunt? Mom ok, sorta.

Half-life indeed.

6 Likes