Wahoo Software Update

I have heard that there is a glitch on android devices with Wahoo’s new software update. Specifically the device toggles between imperial and metric. I have an iPhone so my update has been flawless.

However this is NOT the issue. My issue is much more serious.

Wahoo have only gone and changed your ride time to ‘Time Paused’ from the original ‘Café Time’.

Dull. So dull. :-1:

5 Likes

WHAT? I can’t beleive that they’ve done this. I’m going to make an official complaint.

2 Likes

Can’t believe it when companies take personality out of their products. Ho hum.

1 Like

1 Like

Cafes are for losers. Real men eat at McDonald’s at the halfway point of their ride.

2 Likes

that was done many updates ago… I was out raged as I sat there drinking my flat white. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Never seen the cafe time thing…but the last update reset all my pages and I had to go back and re-do all my page layouts before a ride. Just got my bolt a couple months ago, does this happen often?

I have had mine for several years now and what you describe has never happened. Maybe take a photo if each ‘page’ as a record of what information you like to have then if it happens again, you can reset it pretty quickly.

2 Likes

…or screenshot the pages on the app.

2 Likes

McCafe Time?

I’ve never had that happen when updating my Bolt software. Did the update fail? Sounds like it did a factory reset during upgrade.