So TrainerRoad have been busy

New Android update yesterday, which includes the full calendar access and “Train now” from my limited playing with it this morning?

Don’t have train now on iOS, already had full calendar access on iOS.

But I am talking about the big features: AT and new training plans (inc. polarized).

The polarized training plans are currently available to everyone. You need only enable them under early access in the account/settings tab.

3 Likes
2 Likes

That’s because it is in beta. Polarized plans are already out.

Thanks about polarized! Wasn’t aware, sorry!

2 Likes

None of that seems to matter since we’ve still got people who are more interested in complaining than training.

18 Likes

Train Now has been on the beta app for 3 weeks now I think.

2 Likes

Yeah, Beta, going through testing and is now available as standard.

When AT goes live for all users, it will be still be new to all users!

Did you not base your purchasing decision on what was available at the time? Was it not good enough then?

1 Like

What is this dark magic? Reasoning? BURN THE WITCH!

3 Likes

Hi guys, I was one of the first to sign up to try out the beta edition of adaptive training, unfortunately no response so far. I understand the random list but I also think that there is a privileged path for some who may have the opportunity to better test your news. I ask you, when will it be possible for us poor mortals to try adaptive training?

Thanks for your patience, we’re adding athletes to Adaptive Training closed beta testing daily! This helps us get closer and closer to isolating any issues that athletes encounter and help us fix them in a more timely manner, so you can see how setting a finite timeline for adding all of our athletes may result in not meeting it, and creating disappointment if there are more issues than we expected.
The good news is that we are releasing elements of Adaptive Training out little by little for everyone! Features like TrainNow for example are based upon your progressions and existing ride data.

Hold tight! :v:

4 Likes

TrainNow is awesome

1 Like

They have released more functionality that their users actually care about in the last half year than zwift has been able to release in years with $300m.

Everyone seems to forget outside workouts are really new. I think you could make a case that outside workouts may have more potential to make people faster than AT will. AT is going to let us find a few percent here and a few there and will add up to a lot but having structure outside all year long vs ‘just riding’ in the summer is potentially an even bigger delta for many of us.

4 Likes

I get your point, but outside workouts was 2019, wasn’t it?

April 2019, 2 years ago:

1 Like

Ivy. Is there a way to have workout titles when they come over to Garmin / Strava when you use TN to come over like group workout do?

It is not a big deal to change just a suggestion. Might be the same with AT as well to show some advertising.

1 Like

Ah nice, I definitely hear what you’re saying and that would be sick for followers to know that you found your workout via TrainNow. Dig it!

Just did a TN and love this feature. I love the plans but been great thing to explore new workouts. Kudos again and here is what I mean. I renamed it.

1 Like