So TrainerRoad have been busy

TrainNow is awesome

1 Like

They have released more functionality that their users actually care about in the last half year than zwift has been able to release in years with $300m.

Everyone seems to forget outside workouts are really new. I think you could make a case that outside workouts may have more potential to make people faster than AT will. AT is going to let us find a few percent here and a few there and will add up to a lot but having structure outside all year long vs ‘just riding’ in the summer is potentially an even bigger delta for many of us.

4 Likes

I get your point, but outside workouts was 2019, wasn’t it?

April 2019, 2 years ago:

1 Like

Ivy. Is there a way to have workout titles when they come over to Garmin / Strava when you use TN to come over like group workout do?

It is not a big deal to change just a suggestion. Might be the same with AT as well to show some advertising.

1 Like

Ah nice, I definitely hear what you’re saying and that would be sick for followers to know that you found your workout via TrainNow. Dig it!

Just did a TN and love this feature. I love the plans but been great thing to explore new workouts. Kudos again and here is what I mean. I renamed it.

1 Like