So close to getting all Zwift Route Badges

Big fan of the dual-color options!!!

1 Like

On the plus side, Quatch Quest appears to be fixed. Got credit for it today (the third time I’ve done it). 2500 Tron meters to go.

3 Likes

Woot!

15 Likes

How about a reward for completing every Trainerroad workout?

Prize could be a yeti TR mug :wink:

4 Likes

Congrats on the Tron bike!!

1 Like

Good grief, have you looked through that whole catalog? I’ve started looking at stuff longer than 2:30 recently for a few reasons, and there are workouts out there that were done by like one dude six months ago! :laughing:

1 Like

Speaking of Zwift badges and TR workouts, I’m thinking about going for the 25 Volcano Laps next Sunday (17 May) 0500-0800 EST (need to be done before church), combining it with a normally-scheduled sweet spot workout. Juneau -2 is on the calendar but I think I’ll do Whiteside +3 since all sweet spot intervals are at 88% instead of ramping up then down in intensity, but adding intervals until done. No meet up. No “keep everyone together.” Just laps. Would be happy if anyone else wanted to come along for a few laps.

I would, but that’s way too early for my west-coast blood. :slightly_smiling_face:

This is the main reason to do this. You can level up 2x as fast if you are always riding for a route badge.

2 Likes

I could be wrong about the specific example, but just for clarification, these route badges can only be completed 1 time so you only get the extra XP once. I know there are other achievements for the volcano and such, but that is different than route badges.

Thanks for sharing that. It gets annoying going on to Z after rides to remember which routes I’ve done and not done… problem solved!

1 Like

I’ve been on it now for four straight months, plus a couple of months last year, so six total… still not used to all the ins and outs, and planning my routes (including knowing which worlds are coming up) is the biggest annoyance, so that’s fixed now! Thanks!

1 Like

Yup…7.3% faster in metric. Just found that out today and switched. Wish I knew that earlier now that I am at Level 42!! :crazy_face:

Hoping to get to 50 before they add more levels…dunno if I’ll make it.

1 Like

Here is the checklist I have been using compliments of ZwiftInsider: Zwift Routes by Difficulty

Print it out. Mark the completions as you go. It is addictive :joy:

Obviously a list made by someone who doesn’t use erg mode to control the trainer during those routes! :smile: Quatch Quest was a fasted 2:30 ride at 65% of FTP last weekend… thanks, coach Chad!

2 Likes

Hey Clasher,

Thanks for the shout out for www.zwifthub.com and I’m glad that you find it useful!

That is my little creation and - fun fact - it’s all Nate’s ‘fault’ that it exists. I decided to pursue a career change at the beginning of this year (from the financial&real estate analyst towards becoming a software/web developer). Since back then Nate mentioned in every TrainerRoad - Ask A Cycling Coach episode that they are looking for several react.js developers, I thought that this programming language might be a good starting point and looked for a fun project to learn and practice. So I began learning HTML, CSS, JavaScript, ReactJS (Hooks + Context for state management), Material-UI for the Front-End and for the Back-End Google Firebase (Cloud Firestore (NoSQL database), Authentication, Hosting), Cloudinary (Image CDN). I also did some analysis and research of the data I found surrounding Zwift and created some graphics and a couple of months later ZwiftHub was out there ;).

The whole project was more like a ‘training’ for me as a first web app and a proof of concept/case study for future job applications. But since it has several thousand visitors daily now I decided to maintain and update it. :wink:

Unfortunately, by now there are no more job openings for React Developers at Trainerroad… I just wait for the next opportunity to apply and keep working on my skillset in the meantime! :wink:

22 Likes

It’s a Zwift ‘feature’ ;). Meet-ups sometimes have different starting points than the normal route - hence the lead-in distance might be more (or less). Please don’t ask me why…

Thanks for the note. I will try to find the thread and see what Nate is after.

Your site is sweet man. Well done - both on the site and on taking the leap!

1 Like

There are a couple routes out there that are broken sometimes: Quatch Quest is one, and I’m pretty sure everything bagel is another. I rode a bunch extra to get that one (not the lead-in, like a whole extra lap!)

2 Likes

Great site. I was tracking badges by spreadsheet until I found zwifthub. Very nicely presented and does everything I really wanted/needed.