Sigeyi Power meter?

Any further news on these?

I dont see a Shimano road compatible one on their website?

I reached out to them because I am considering this PM and asked if they updated firmware to fix the offset re-calibration issue. Here is the response I got

"Thank you for your inquiry.
There may be some misunderstanding. We have fixed the bug you mentioned in v3. 0 several months ago. Please don’t worry about this. "

1 Like

out of curiosity.: what’s your guys (planned) setup? I mean in terms of axle and cranks and so on?

XX1 Eagle Cranks, DUB BB, Boost. Will need to get a direct mount chainring for this PM.

Really curious if there is some more data on these units. Looks like a great low budget option for many different MTB cranks, and dual sided as a bonus :slight_smile:

Their firmware updates are still sorting issues. Sprints were clipping, sorted recently. That introduced a 90 second drop out issue, they sorted that next. Cadence reporting is still very jagged.

The data from it appears to be pretty good… for the most part.

4 Likes

Just a comment on customer service here. I ordered an Xcadey unit from a Aliexpress seller (i’ll have to check which one). Took for ever to get here due to COVID. This is on my trainer and working perfectly and tracking well for my uses.

I just ordered a Shimano m9100/8100 version for my new MTB directly from the Xcadey website. It shipped out right away and was 14 days to the US. They unffortunately sent a SRAM 3 Bolt version instead. They immediately responded on Facebook messenger to my chat, said they would send me a new one, asked me to send the wrong one back, and are reimbursing me the shipping cost. No questions, no pushing them for this outcome. I was very impressed with the service. If you’re looking at an Xcadey I recommend buying direct from their webshop.

1 Like

It seems that for RF Next SL cranks that will be coming with me next bike there are not many options to add powermeter. So I am really interested in the development of both XCadey and Sigeyi spider versions that I am considering. Looking forward for some GPLama’s conclusions in this topic :wink: