• 60-year-old. Been training a lot indoors since 2006 when I got a CT. Been using TR for the past 4 years or so.
• My main goal is to do well on the Assault on Mt Mitchell (A race) 6:20 2 years ago and the Maratona delle Dolomiti (B race) 7:20 last year. I would also like to do an imperial century or long ride every Saturday, most will be indoor on Zwift.
• I can ride every day except Monday and Friday.
• I am trying to set up my TR plan builder to include these parameters.
- Should I enter all the Saturday rides as C races? If so, is there a simple way to do that?) Or as I have read insert 4 hours workouts every Saturday before building the plan?
a. I already do not do the centuries on recovery weeks and stay with the slower groups early in the season.
- I can train up to 2 hours on Tu WE TR and Sunday
- What is the best way to set this up in plan builder
- any recommendation on how to better train for really long days in the saddle.
- Is there an issue with never doing any high-intensity work? I feel that I might benefit from some 30 on 30 offs or something similar but they never appear in the workouts.