Ramp test crash

After tapping out on my last ramp test, the TR app appears to have crashed. Upon resuming TR, all ftp test progress is gone. Pretty bummed. Anyone else experience this lately?

Running on Pixel 3XL, Android version 10.

I’d reach out to support@trainerroad.com and see if they can recover the ride. If you didn’t actually complete the work part of the ramp test I wouldn’t bother though.

1 Like

Hi there,

Really sorry to hear that this happened. I’m not quite sure what caused the crash, hopefully it was just a freak incident but if it’s something that you run to again please let us know and we will do our best to figure out what happened.

I was able to recover that Ramp Test for you, so the ride itself and the respective FTP change should be reflected in your career now. If you aren’t happy with the result or didn’t finish the testing portion, just go into your account settings and you can manually adjust your FTP.

As @julianoliver said, I’d suggest reaching out to support@trainerroad.com for anything like this in the future. That email is closely monitored while it’s easy for individual issues such as this one to slip through the cracks on the forum. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @Geoff!