Race plans changed - How to change training plan

Due to life circumstances, I had to change my primary A race from Oct. 1 to Oct. 15 this year, but I’m in the middle of a training plan. Is it possible to just adjust the day of the A race and will the training plan change accordingly?

1 Like

For starters, just edit your desired event and change the date.

Presumably, since this linked into your Plan Builder, it should trigger PB to rebuild your plan and adjust accordingly.

1 Like

I adjusted the date and went into the app, expecting to see adaptations but everything stayed the same and now there are two weeks without a plan before the race.

• Exactly where did you change the date, that you had to go “into the app”?

Trying to understand your workflow here. Generally speaking (based on my experience using the web access of the TR calendar), when you alter an event that is connected to Plan Builder, you will immediately get a option to “Rebuild the plan…” or something like that.

Depending on when/where you edited the event, your results may vary?

1 Like

My A race slipped a few times each time I changed it like Chad says. I do it all on the PC app calendar as its easy there. Select the race, change the date and then TR ask you if you want to rebuild the plan. Selecting rebuild should fill in the blanks, assuming you are using plan builder. Maybe re do it on the PC app in its calendar?

1 Like