Power Readings Not On Workout Screen

I have a Wahoo Kickr smart trainer and today downloaded the new software. I reconnected my devices to the new software and did a calibration. The top left power reading was empty on the home workout screen but I could see the power numbers on the Device tab in both Bluetooth and ANT+ but it did not come across to the home screen. Any ideas? I did my workout in Erg mode and the resistance changed with the appropriate sections.

This happened to me today. I had to re pair my Kicker Core which I thought would fix it. I started pedaling to start the workout. No power reading. Like you, under devices, it showed power. I stopped the workout (didn’t save), exited TR app, "closed the app (the left button on Android then swiped up the TR screen), then restarted. It worked after that.

Sorry for the trouble, this is best handled by the support team (support@trainerroad.com) as the troubleshooting steps can be very device / setup specific. They’ll sort you out!

Feel free to defer to the app-specific pages moving forward:

New iOS Release Issues / Bug Reports
New Android Release Issues / Bug Reports

There are a few too many forum posts about Mobile update issues with the same comprehensive content, so Im merging / closing redundant treads to try to help users find more easily find common threads.
This will help us as a team find common issues more easily, and will also help athletes communicate issues and fixes better with one another. Thanks in advance!