Power drop-outs on Kickr after most recent update?

Just completed two short workouts with the Beta. Looks to be fixed for me, zero dropouts.

3 Likes

@Tucker Have a look at the Quitting TR. Someone reply when they push an update - #30 by Tucker thread again, it seems to still be an issue, I’ve logged a support request for this.

@Woody Thanks for bringing my attention to this!

I will be sure to check things out there and reach out to anyone that is experiencing issues.

Thank you for submitting your own ticket to us though. It is definitely very helpful to have a closer look at the issue from our side! We should have a support agent looking into your issue, and getting back to your email in no time!

As always, if anyone is experiencing any issues, it is best to reach out to TrainerRoad Support at support@trainerroad.com. This both helps you get your issue solved quicker, and helps us gain a deeper understanding of anything that may be going on in our system, so that we can correct that in the future.

3 Likes

I have been having power drop out issues. Not sure what is going on, but it’s extremely annoying to have them come out of nowhere.

Below is my most recent workout power from Garmin Connect, the TR graph is not showing much detail on the graph.

This clearly shows where the power drops happened. Can these drop outs be fixed. It’s been happening more often than not.

Our Support Team would be happy to help you tyroubleshoot your environment to help minimize dropouts. Just reach out to our team at support@trainerroad.com and we will help you get things sorted out :+1:.

1 Like

Thank you!