Official "Pay it forward" Equipment Thread

Size?

Size is 175mm, that would have been useful information for me to include. I made a mistake and ruined my left crank. I was thinking maybe someone installed a left side power meter and no longer needs there’s.

Thanks

Pair of Vittoria multi-way valves that came with Air-Liners:

Too shallow for my 50+mm deep wheels.

Shipping to USA only.

1 Like

Can I nab these? I had a valve core break off in one recently and no patience to extract it.

2 Likes

You got ‘em. Send me a private message with address and I’ll drop them in the mail.

2 Likes

I have a basically new KOM rocker plate that I didn’t get along with. It’s free to any Bay Area peeps that want to come and get it (I’m in Redwood City). If you’re interested, DM me to arrange the handoff.

2 Likes

If willing to ship, I would be interested. I know you said pickup

Yeah, it’s way too big to bother with shipping it. Pickup only.

1 Like

Thank you!

Topeak P02S Saddle bag. Little dirty (it’s been in the garage) but otherwise fine. It’s way too big for me. Just asking $5 for shipping in US.

Edited since the Toupe saddle has been spoken for :face_with_monocle:

Saddle bags are gone!

1 Like

Topeak P04S saddle bag. You need the clamp to use (it’s $8 on Amazon)…I lost the clamp but you’re welcome to the bag. Will ship in US.

This should be the clamp…

Topeak F25 Wedge Pack Fixer, Black https://a.co/d/0apSQ2I

Saddle bag is gone! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry, couldn’t figure out how to do a DM, but if it’s still available, I can pick it up on Saturday.

Thanks,

Andy

1 Like

FYI, new users (something less than 5 comments?) can’t initial DM’s. So hopefully @SlowMobius can start one to you, and then you two can hammer out the details.

2 Likes

Additionally, you can PM me for Andrew if you need someone with more posts. We’re both on a Zwift cycling team and I linked him to this so I would be happy to pass messages to get you guys connected.

2 Likes

Anyone want some tires?

Cleaning the garage out and have a bunch of tires I don’t have a use for.

4-Maxxis Ikon 29x2.2
3-Panaracer Gravel King SS 700x43 - @ccleeland
2-S-works Turbo RapidAir 700x28-- @WindWarrior
2-Schwalbe One 700x28 - @bigdaddynewt
2-Rubino Pro 700x25

happy to ship any of them

3 Likes

S-Works please.

1 Like

Schwalbe 28

1 Like

Tubeless?

1 Like

I’m not sure if the 700x43 panaracers will fit in my frame, but I’d like to try for the price of “free”. If they don’t, I’m sure I can get them to someone who can. I’ll try to PM you, but I’m not sure if I’ve reached the “you can PM people” level yet.

UPDATE: I have not figured out how to send @Cory.Rood (or anybody) a PM as of yet.

1 Like

All are tubeless ready and all have sealant residue!