🎉 New TrainerRoad Community Manager 🎉

Hey everyone!

After 4 awesome years at TrainerRoad, I will be stepping out of my Community Management role to pursue a career in Mechanical Engineering. Watching the forum grow and blossom into the amazing community it is today has been the most rewarding part of my job over the past few years, and I’m immensely proud of what I’ve helped build and the culture I’ve helped to foster here in the forum.

I’m very excited to announce that we have a new TrainerRoad Community Manager who will be jumping in to fill my shoes right away, and that is @IvyAudrain. Ivy is based out of Missoula, Montana and has a TON of racing experience. For the last 12 years, she’s raced a wide range of disciplines from cyclocross to XCO to road racing at the Domestic Pro and UCI levels.

I’ll let her tell you more about herself but let’s all make her feel welcome!!

64 Likes

Thanks for all your help and best wishes in your new post. :tada:

1 Like

@Bryce So you are leaving the company? Maybe I am not understanding?

@Bryce Thanks Bryce - good luck to you in your career - what an interesting field!

Welcome @IvyAudrain

2 Likes

WOW! Congrats on the new move!

I appreciated all that you offered from your posts and help in admin duties along the way. You will be missed, but good luck as you more forward :smiley:

Also, welcome to @IvyAudrain
Side note, great to have another Montanan on board here (I’m in Billings). I should try to get out there and ride with you some day. :smiley:

6 Likes

Yep, I’ve landed a new job in my field here in Reno and I start Monday!

9 Likes

Wow and congratulations. Appreciate all you have done and making TR what it is today.

2 Likes

@Bryce, thank you for everything you’ve done on the last five years. Good luck for your future endeavours, hopefully we’ll still see you around the forum from time to time!

@IvyAudrain, welcome! I look forward to learning from you and your experience!

3 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome, @Bryce!
I’ve definitely got some big shoes to fill, and you’ll be missed by all of us at TrainerRoad and here on the Forum.

To our Forum community: I’m super stoked to be here with you all, and to be part of what feels like a great network of athletes from so many different walks of life! Community is one of my favorite aspects of cycling, and I look forward to connecting with you all, sharing perspectives, and contributing in any way I can to help us all get faster and be better athletes!

Please direct all singlespeed cyclocross inquires my way, it’s my area of expertise :joy:. So glad to be here, thanks for the warm welcome, all!

29 Likes

Chad! We definitely need to meet up and ride soon. By Montana standards, we’re basically next-door neighbors, right?!

So excited to be here on the Forum with you all, and thank you so much for all you do here! TrainerRoad FAM for sure! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Good luck @Bryce! You’ve been super helpful! And big welcome to @IvyAudrain! Missed racing/riding with you back here in WA/OR on our old KR team! Can’t wait to read/hear the awesome experience you’ll be sharing.

Cheers y’all!

1 Like

Am I the only one thinking it should be Chad McNeese as he already helps more people than any tr employee as is?

Either way, welcome on board to the new member.

3 Likes

Oh man so glad to see you on here, and so excited to share and learn with all the athletes on the Forum!
Hopefully see you in 2021 for some MFGs? Fingers crossed!

3 Likes

:+1:

I haven’t been here long (April 20) but I’m very surprised he doesn’t have a star on his avatar.
He’s way more valuable than his self deprecating title of ‘forum rat’ would suggest!

Maybe we need to start a petition. No offence to Ivy of course. :grin:

1 Like

Hey Bryce, congratulations and such great news! My oldest is at the same stage of life and also rocking an orange tassel :grinning: Have fun and hope you love the first job!

Welcome @IvyAudrain!

2 Likes

Congratulations on the new role Bryce! And welcome Ivy!

2 Likes

All the best in your new role @Bryce I’m sure they are stoked to be having you on board, and sounds like we have a great replacement in @IvyAudrain to carry on the great work here.

1 Like

@Bryce Best of luck on the new job as Mechanical Engineer. Hope you get to work on cool racing cars and engines (like I once imagine a normal ME job would be).

1 Like

Welcome @IvyAudrain, congrats @Bryce!

2 Likes

Best wished to you @Bryce and welcome @IvyAudrain!

2 Likes