๐ŸŽ‰ New TrainerRoad Community Manager ๐ŸŽ‰

Congrats @Bryce and warm welcome to you @IvyAudrain!

2 Likes

all the best @Bryce for your new career and all the best @IvyAudrain

1 Like

An admin who has little inside information and has no real influence in the direction of the company (i.e. doesnโ€™t have to make sure their posts are speaking for the company) has it much easier than the person at the top who has to make the hard calls. It is good to have both.

Welcome @IvyAudrain, have fun herding us cats :-p Have fun engineering things @Bryce, hope whatever you build has a lower failure rate then press-fit bottom brackets :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for everything @Bryce!

@IvyAudrain as the newbie here, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ve already heard that all forum members must join the annual Disaster ride in Decemberโ€ฆshall we go ahead and add you to the MST group? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Yup, this is a great point. I do what I can as an outside person (non-TR employee). I have made mistakes that lead to changes in my approach over the years (based on valuable feedback from members) in hopes to make the forum better.

I definitely have times where I request TR involvement in the more tricky moments. We do a mix of discussion and actions when needed. As mentioned, I think this blend actually offers some worthy benefits for various situations and reasons.

I appreciate the props. I am very happy with TR and my part in this amazing group. You are all awesome and make this the best forum experience Iโ€™ve had in 20 years. :smiley:

9 Likes

@Bryce good luck and thanks for all the help the past 4 years
@IvyAudrain welcome!

1 Like