New BLUETOOTH Native support

I saw that TR now supports native BLE 4.0 on Windows. This is great !
Few questions:

1). You can toggle on/off BLE in the advances setting. This is important. Is it the same on the MAC version?

2). If I want to see the details of each release note - How can I ? If I accidentally closed the pop release notes window.

Hi there!

1. The “disable Bluetooth in TrainerRoad” toggle under advanced settings was added for both our Windows and Mac applications.
  2. Unfortunately, there is no way view the latest release notes again once you’ve closed them; they should reappear the next time we release an update, though. We have future plans to add a release notes button, probably in the support menu, but I don’t have a time frame on when that might happen.

Hopefully this got your questions answered. Please let me know if I can help with anything else! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perfect. Thank you.

1 Like

Hmm what is really strange the desktop app cannot see bluetooth (on the pair screen bluetooth is off, not disabled in app settings) on my surface pro, but my windows, in bluetooth settings, can pair with wahoo kickr core and sensors. Does anybody is having this problem?

I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team at support@trainerroad.com to help us better understand and troubleshoot this issue with you :slight_smile: .

I have contacted the support, but still no answer so I thought that somebody have had experienced the same strange issue. Thank you for the reply.

1 Like

Same problem here. Were you able to solve it via TR Support?