MTB World Champion Kate Courtney joins the podcast to give you the insights to what it takes to be a World Champion including how she builds resilience through mental training, how she is able to quickly recover from crashes, why she uses strength training to get faster and more in Episode 272 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
Youtube Live Video:
Topics Covered in This Episode:
- Cape Epic deep dive into equipment, nutrition, logistics, etc.
- How Kate works on her technical skills to race pro MTB
- Why Kate uses strength training to get faster
- Kate’s nutrition for training, racing, recovery and more
- How Kate is able to quickly recover between races and training sessions
- Kate’s insights to build the strong mental fortitude of a world champion