MTB Skills Clinic with Lee McCormack

Anyone done a skills clinic with Lee McCormack? I’m setting up the full day clinic for a group and just looking for a little more feedback and insight. Is it as good as they say it is? Thanks

Yes.

I did his 3-day camp in Moab and it was awesome. I have a friend that wants to do it next year and I’d absolutely go back.

2 Likes

Would love to see him do training on the east coast.

I signed up for clinics twice in Texas and both were cancelled due to low interest. I think if you can show enough volume you might be able to get him (or one of his coaches) to come to you.

Ask Nate. He did one in Moab in October. I just looked. There’s an offering in May but it’s $900! for three days. I’m not sure i can stomach that cost. But one of Lee’s coaches is local to SLC so I may try that out.

We had him come to us in Myrtle Beach. I got 6-7 guys to commit. I can’t remember the exact price but I want to say $1800 for a full day session. I asked him recently about coming again. He said that his coaches are still traveling to put on these small group private classes. So, it can be done.

Look at Simply MTB its like $150 for a 2 hour session since you’re local to SLC