Missing rides in Calendar

Just noticed that I am suddenly missing a whole lot of rides from my calendar…(going back around 8 weeks) seems to be mainly Saturday outside rides…they were there during the week I am pretty sure and they were definitely uploaded at the time from Strava…I can see them on Strava/Garmin still.

Is the only solution to go and re import each one individually or will TrainerRoad eventually catch up again?

Just checked and it goes back to early January and there are rides missing from Sundays as well and other days during the week. It would be a big job to do there all manually so hoping something can be done on TrainerRoad end. be mucking up all my TSS scores as well.

I recommend and email to support@trainerroad.com if you haven’t already done it. They should he able to check the historic data and tell you what is best to do next.

Hey Skullbow!

It’s really strange that previously imported rides would suddenly disappear like that, I’m really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

I’ve asked a Support Agent to reach out to you via the email associated with your account, so keep an eye out for an email from us. They should be able to take a closer look at your account to see what is going on :+1:.

And just a heads up, you will likely see that email tomorrow morning since most of our agents are off for the night.

Cheers!

Update: We have had a few more reports of this issue this evening, and our Product Mangers have outlined a plan of attack to look into this tomorrow. We’ll have a developer working on it right away, and we will update here in thread as well as reaching out to you by email.

2 Likes

Thanks Bryce…appreciated.

Yes this is happening to me too. Glad this is being looked into…don’t need to raise a ticket!! Great job.

I raised a ticket about this too this morning.

Hey everyone!

I just heard from Brandon, our Web Product Manager, that this issue should be resolved.

Go ahead and check your profile to see if all has been set right in your training universe :smiley:.

1 Like

I have just checked the calendar and the rides are still not there. :frowning_face:
They are in Past rides when I check that way but NOT showing up in the calendar…

Hmm, that is peculiar.

I just took a look at your account and cross referenced your Calendar with your Past Rides, and everything seems to line up on my end. May I ask what browser you’re using? Is it possible that you need to refresh your Calendar?

A few things you can try:

• Close your browser entirely and re-open it to see if that resolves the issue.
  • Try viewing your profile in a different browser to see if there is any difference in behavior

Let me know your findings.

1 Like

:grin: They are all there now…thanks so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes