How to be a tough athlete, pro tips for the final kilometer of a race and why you lose most sprints, why you feel slower after a recovery week and much more with new guest host Ivy Audrain!
I’m so excited to have Ivy join the podcast this week! As you’ve all seen on this forum and our social channels, she’s an absolute rockstar and has a ton of experience and knowledge to share.
Youtube Live Video:
Topics Covered in This Episode
- New guest host Ivy Audrain!
- How to fix low back pain on the bike
- How to pick a training plan for the Specialty Phase
- How not to get boxed in during a sprint
- Pro tips for the final kilometer of a race
- Bunch sprint tactics
- How to improve technical skills without racing
- Why you feel slower after a recovery week
- How mindset affects training
- When to do a spindown calibration
- Is a certain pedal stance correct?
- Calories vs. carbs per hour
- Cyclists and running
- Jonathan’s Chilean walmart bike story
- How to be a tough athlete
- How to get better at longer intervals