Massage Guns-Effective?

I’ve been using a Theragun elite for several weeks now. I also try to use Normatec boots right before bed for 60 min. Routine is typically to work over the legs with the gun, then hop in the boots for an hour while relaxing for bedtime.

I definitely notice a big reduction in next day muscle soreness, leg heaviness. More specifically, it is most noticeable the mornings that I don’t use the gun/boots. I also have a lot of hot spots in my legs that when they get bumped by a kids knee are excruciatingly painful. These areas are definitely less painful.

Puts a little more pep in my step, which is always a good thing. I’m 44 for reference.

4 Likes

Hello Gents,

This could help.

1 Like

I’ve been using mine near daily now since Christmas, not sure I can tell any obvious improvement but it’s been a while since I’ve had any type of doms. Also used it on a cramped up calf on the lowest setting which I found really loosened it up for the rest of the day.
The first time I used it on my it band I bruised up nicely on the knotted up spots. So far happy with it and will continue