Lezyne GPS and outside workouts

Does anyone have experience getting their outside TR workouts onto a Lezyne GPS? I use the Mega XL. I see that Lezynes will work with training peaks and todays plan, but I really don’t want yet another account to deal with, let alone pay for. Are there any work arounds? Or even any potential for the TR Android app to run an outdoor workout directly, without a head unit?

1 Like

We dont currently support Lezyne head units, apologies. I’ll pass this along to the team that we’d like to see more support for these head units! :v:

4 Likes

Lezyne Super Gps user here and having TR workouts on the unit would be just amazing!

5 Likes

Also a Lezyne Super GPS User, this would be cool if support was added in the future. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for passing along this feature request. Also, if you have any tips, hacks or work arounds, that would be awesome.

Happy to! I’ve nudged the team since the original request to let them know more athletes are asking for this feature, fingers crossed we can get it on the roadmap soon!

4 Likes

Another Lezyne GPS user here. It would be great if the outdoor workouts could sync to the head unit.

3 Likes

Jumping in as a recent Mega XL purchaser; I would also love to have outdoor workout syncing capability for Lezyne devices in the future.

3 Likes

Just adding my voice to the (seemingly small) number of users who would love this! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did have a Lezyne, and it was fine, but when it came time to replace, I got a Wahoo.

Didn’t do it often, so I’d either use an interval timer on my phone with headphones and remember power targets, or write them down on a bit of paper, old-school style.

It does have the facility to do it though TrainingPeaks, but I never managed to get it to work. Would be time consuming, recreating each workout tho.

Lezyne user here, would like to see outside workouts on my device

1 Like

Hi @IvyAudrain Any progress on this front? That is, outside workouts for Lezyne. It’s been a year…
Thx

No updates at the moment, Im sorry I don’t have better news. It’s not that the team doesn’t these ‘easier’ features aren’t important or useful, we just have to prioritize updates that are the most effective at helping the greatest number of athletes possible get faster in the immediate future (such as incorporating unstructured rides into Adaptive Training, and refining Adaptive Training as a whole).

1 Like