๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ Introducing Adaptive Training! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰

Sounds great

1 Like

This all looks incredible, but I sure hope the beta is not as long as the updated mobile apps :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Exciting stuff, hopefully wonโ€™t lead to a big price hike or a cancellation of the grandfathered pricing for some of us OGs

Also the bet signup link isnโ€™t working for me

6 Likes

Now we have levels of self worth!!!

8 Likes

I am wondering if Time of Day is taken into consideration. I know that I do most of my workouts at Oโ€™Dark 30, but if I can do them around noon - I am much stronger and can do more. Someday maybeโ€ฆ

13 Likes

same - trying to get in and 502 bad gateway :frowning:

2 Likes

Nate just said on the podcast that the website is down hahah to many people too excited

2 Likes

Same result here on the 502 errorโ€ฆthought it was my end.

THE HUG OF DEATH. Lol. The team is working on fixing this! We got smothered by the response. OPE. Hold tight!

10 Likes

Already got email im on the list for closed beta.

5 Likes

Itโ€™s as if all the $100 a month โ€œcoachesโ€ cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced.

36 Likes

This is all I want to know.

Can we assign data to workouts ourselves. For instance I do a LOT of custom workouts, but I would like to assign values to them myself.

2 Likes

Yes - she and Nate said this was her project.

5 Likes

Tried to register. Stalled site and Bad Gateway on video. No luck - tried repeatedly. TR broke the internet with this one!

2 Likes

Is there a timeline when it will be available after we sign up for the current test. Iโ€™m ready for Fridayโ€™s ride. I can even Ramp test!

error here

Per Jesse Fortson in live YT chat

โ€‹@The Commutist weโ€™re working on giving you credit for outside rides whether they are structured or unstructured

10 Likes

I was able to get in and added to list finally :grinning: Now just to wait for access. Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Information overload but any indication on the speed of the roll out

Closed beta now, adding at some unstated interval.

2 Likes