🎉 🎉 🎉 Introducing Adaptive Training! 🎉 🎉 🎉

Yes. It’s a bit of a problem with all algorithmic systems now. WKO5, Xert, etc…and that’s not really ML.

3 Likes

is that right? ML being used as branding here? The problem of saying “our vast data set” is that at the end of the day a pretty simple algorithm is being used to prescribe the next workout right?

Based on what they are saying, it is true machine learning.

There isn’t really a simple algorithm that works like how they are saying.

3 Likes

“Not Recommended” = Disaster and it’s variants :stuck_out_tongue:

35 Likes

The new filtering method and options look amazing!

18 Likes

Sounds great

1 Like

This all looks incredible, but I sure hope the beta is not as long as the updated mobile apps :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I’m not implying that. I don’t know enough about this system. I’m just saying that others are more of a fixed algorithm, and not a learning algorithm (artificial intelligence).

Also agreeing with your prior point that the limitations are in the programming itself, but lots of unknown here, and will analyze their analysis, should I get on the beta.

Exciting stuff, hopefully won’t lead to a big price hike or a cancellation of the grandfathered pricing for some of us OGs

Also the bet signup link isn’t working for me

6 Likes

Now we have levels of self worth!!!

8 Likes

I am wondering if Time of Day is taken into consideration. I know that I do most of my workouts at O’Dark 30, but if I can do them around noon - I am much stronger and can do more. Someday maybe…

13 Likes

same - trying to get in and 502 bad gateway :frowning:

2 Likes

Nate just said on the podcast that the website is down hahah to many people too excited

2 Likes

Same result here on the 502 error…thought it was my end.

THE HUG OF DEATH. Lol. The team is working on fixing this! We got smothered by the response. OPE. Hold tight!

10 Likes

Already got email im on the list for closed beta.

5 Likes

@ambermalika

Amber, is this the project you’ve been working on when you joined TR? Meaning, are you the team lead?

It’s as if all the $100 a month “coaches” cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced.

36 Likes

This is all I want to know.

Can we assign data to workouts ourselves. For instance I do a LOT of custom workouts, but I would like to assign values to them myself.

2 Likes

Yes - she and Nate said this was her project.

5 Likes