๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ Introducing Adaptive Training! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰

If I understood the email correctly, I should be added to the beta soon :slight_smile: Very cool.

For the AI to work does it have to be a TR workout or will it consider say an outside unstructured ride I go out and hammer it?

No more ramp tests?

3 Likes

Ramp test still used, but smarter review and adaptation based upon it.

2 Likes

No, Ramp test remains! Gotta have a start point. Sounds like they get more data from it than just FTP to get you going.

1 Like

Sweet. I had canceled my subscription (life happening, havenโ€™t had time to train), and wanting to get back in.

Iโ€™m definitely signing up

2 Likes

HA, need to start on an FAQ (which I hope they already haveโ€ฆ)

5 Likes

Been waiting for quite some time for this! Very hype.

Hope I get a beta slot, keen to push the edges of this by massively varying weekly loads and types of rides. Indoors/outdoors. 14hours pw/4hours pw. Going hard/going easy.

Will be interesting to see how it tracks fatigue or sneaks in sessions to boost power when your training plan is no plan at all.

Thatโ€™s the ultimate ML trainer.

Again very hype. The sooner they start collecting data the better!

For me at least, this is what would be worth TR being an annual permanent subscription even though I rarely complete plans anymore anywhere. Just do occasional zwift workouts in between hitting the road. But I am always and will always want to know what the best workout would be to boost power based on personal recent history.

Go TR :pray:

6 Likes

Hey Chad. Am I right that anyone can register for access using the link, but when you get to the top, TR will workout via your email address whether you are a member or not?

1 Like

Just renewed my subscription, and signed up for the Beta. Hope it doesnโ€™t take too long, I wanted to restart training with this new system.

7 Likes

No inside into here, but that would make sense to me.

Going to be tough to get a super pass in Erg mode.

2 Likes

Mental note not to give out any free trial months until I get on beta :thinking:

11 Likes

Yes. There was a comment from @IvyAudrain (?) on the YT that you can register and when you subscribe to TR, the system will recognize that you are now a TR user.

4 Likes

As a part time ultra runnerโ€ฆI feel this.

1 Like

Will this work on triathlon plans?

7 Likes

Cant wait to get all 10โ€™s

1 Like

Yeah, I think my biggest question is how it handles fatigue. A system that recognizes โ€œwow, your ability to complete workouts is getting worse, Iโ€™ll just lower your score and only give you easier sweet spot workoutsโ€ is not at all interesting to me. A system that recognizes โ€œwow, maybe we should have you do recovery rides this weekโ€ is very interesting.

14 Likes

Or what about overreaching and overtraining? Curious how it works, but sometimes I am overreaching but feel perfeclty fine, but 4 weeks later I explode on most trainings or donโ€™t feel like it anymore. A sign that I have been overreaching or too much TSS for too long.

4 Likes